September 03, 2018

My hair care routine in September 2018

Hi, my beautiful hairmaniac's friends!🌺
Hair care routine - this is what I did for a living for 8 years. But some success was able to achieve only recently. And now I'll describe to you a scheme of care, which I've come to over the years.


🍀 Washing hair everyday.
Because I have oily scalp type and rare wash provokes dandruff and itching.

🍀 Use shampoos with SLS and SLES.
Prefer those, which have "empty" compositions. Shampoo should be good to clean my hair, so that no care on they don't accumulate. Otherwise, poor cleaning will cause dullness and brittleness hair.
Shampoo with SLS use only on the lenght, because on the scalp they cause severe hair loss. But it's the best to cope with the accumulated care (silicones, oils, keratin, proteins and etc.).
Shampoos I buy mostly in the mass-market (supermarket). Sometimes I use professional productes.

🍀 Balms I don't use. Masks I use sometimes, but they should be light and moisturizing. Now my favorite mask is Kaaral Purify Hydra😍👍🏻

🍀 I also like to add moisturizing ingredients to one-time portions of shampoos and masks - propylene glycol, hyaluronic acid, sorbit (sorbitol). This helps to moisturize the hair even more👌🏻

🍀 Indelible oils I use after each hair wash, but every two months give the hair a break from them for 1-2 weeks. So that moisturize the hair's ends well.
My favorite is Matrix biolage exquisite oil. It's very light oil, don't overload thin hair. I apply it on damp hair. Perfectly protects and prolongs the life hair's tips.

🍀 Dye all my hair lenght with henna and indigo every 2-3 weeks.
Recently began to dye the roots of professional chemical dye.

🍀 Almost every night I turn on the air humidifier. It helps the hair to take moisture from the environment and fill they.

🍀 I cut my hair by myself 1-2 times a year for 1-2 cm.

🍀 Recently I began to dry hair with professional hairdryer.

I apologize for my bad English. I have very little practice in live communication🙈😔

If you have any questions, ask them in the comments💖😘

>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © hennahairfox